• This is aligned with the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013.
• When an individual enters the awards or signs up for an event, you are required to provide personal and professional information. The personal information we will require will be collected directly from you and in order for ASCEA to lawfully process, given its engagement and mandate with you.
• ASCEA processes and administers this information to understand its entrants or website visitors profile and may for marketing and analysis retain e-mails and other information sent to us for our internal administrative purposes.
• The information is processed and stored for the purposes and intentions of ASCEA operations and is not disclosed to outside organisations except for IT and website program management requirements.
• Our database will contain your information that you provide on entry, contact or registration to an event or in certain instances between sponsorship agreements.
• ASCEA may use the information you have provided to process administrative requirements and may also use this information to inform you of ASCEA communications and upcoming events that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive these communications.
• ASCEA may contract with other third parties to provide specific services. For example, IT management and organisation management or registration services may be provided by a third party. These third parties are not allowed to use information about you except to provide these services as stipulated in third party agreements.
• Individuals can opt out of emails or update their email preferences by following links at the footer of all emails. If you wish to have your data removed from the ACSEA database, please email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Africa Supply Chain Excellence Awards website, located at www.ascea.co.za.
By accessing this website, you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Africa Supply Chain Excellence Awards if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ASCEA.
Unless otherwise stated, Africa Supply Chain Excellence Awards and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Africa Supply Chain Excellence Awards. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Africa Supply Chain Excellence Awards for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You agree to not:
Republish material from Africa Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Sell, rent or sub-license material from Africa Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Africa Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Redistribute content from Africa Supply Chain Excellence Awards
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues or queries regarding the terms and conditions.
Competition Rules & Regulations
The category sponsors cannot directly submit an entry but can encourage their clients and partners to do so.
Due to Covid protocol, no site visits will take place currently.
Finalists will be notified thereafter.
Once an entry has been received, one of the ASCEA judges will contact the entrant to discuss the entry and evaluate it initially. Based on that discussion, the entry will move forward to the next round of judging.
The Judges may amend the categories from time to time.
You agree that ASCEA may request a photograph and Social Media Profiles of entrants for promotions in the Press, on the ASCEA Website and on Social media as required.